- Born and raised in St. Louis
- Married to Dan and raised 3 sons
- Resident of Frontenac, MO
- Enjoy playing tennis, golf, bridge and exploring the outdoors
- Expedition to Double H High Adventure Base Camp with Boy Scouts of America
- Former volunteer at St. Clement of Rome, St. Louis Priory, St. Louis University High School, and Kirkwood High School
- Currently following the Villanova Wildcats and the MIZZOU Tigers
- Have an idential twin sister named Sandy
- Full time agent
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Worked for top financial brokerage firm and recipient of Client Service Excellence Award
- Trained associates across several disciplines in the financial industry services
Treat clients the way you want to be treated! With dedicated service to meet clients' goals and expectations with attention to detail and ultimately their success in the home buying and selling process.
"I cannot thank Terry Burr enough for all of her help throughout the entire home-buying process!" Doug N.
"Terry showed us a number of properties and ultimately found us a charming, updated ranch in which we now call home! We appreciated her patience and all her hard work." Katherine B.