What's My Home Worth
How we can assist you:
- Our estimate of value will reflect hours of research including the most recent,
pertinent sales, public and private. More importantly, we bring a perspective based
on years of field experience.
- Last year, 38% of our listings sold for full price or more and 63% sold for 97%
or better. Many of our sales represented all-time highs for either the street, the
neighborhood, the subdivision or the community. 5% of our listings sold in one day
and 19% in a week.
- The objective of each seller’s home marketing strategy should be to develop a strong
immediate response from virtually every qualified prospect. It is competition among
buyers -- the fear of losing a valuable opportunity to someone else – that prompts
the very best offers.
- Never underestimate the importance of good timing. The price paid for real estate
is greatly affected by the calendar, by supply and demand.
- The Market for a particular property is defined by its asking price. Price determines
who comes to see what is available for sale.