People have always said to me, “Amy have you ever thought about real estate?” Well, I had and here I am working at Laura McCarthy and loving it! Today as a realtor my focus is on helping individuals and families to buy and sell their most precious physical investment—Their Home!!
I have lived in the suburbs and the City of Saint Louis and I embrace the benefits each has to offer. I grew up in Kirkwood and it was all about the Farmer’s Market and the quaint downtown. Living in the city it was all about Saturday mornings in Tower Grove Park with free yoga and brunch afterwards on South Grand.
I have 15 years in the building supply industry where I worked closely with contractors, developers, and rehabbers. A lot of my business revolved around the historic renovations going on in the City where I became an expert in the Historic Tax Credit requirements.
My husband Joe and I purchase, renovate and manage rental property and rehab homes. It is really exciting to find the ‘diamond in the rough’ and refurbish it.
My past experiences give me a unique skill set, plus I bring
• Relentless energy and work ethic
• Enjoys the challenge of reaching a goal or result
• Creative marketing ideas
• An eye for detail
• Finely tuned negotiation skills
Let’s Talk. It is only through an open and honest conversation that I understand your needs, goals and challenges. I will use the latest technologies, market/area trends, and business strategies to achieve the results you expect and more. Active listening is the key!
Just a little bit more about me…
• Kirkwood High School
• B.S. in Psychology from the University of Missouri-Columbia
• Sandler Sales Method-President Club
• Landmark Education-Completed Curriculum
• Percentage of each sales commission donated to the Leukemia and
Lymphoma Society in tribute to my Dad
• Creator of Rise-n-Shine for Ovarian Cancer Awareness to benefit SLOCA
• Board Member of ALIVE-Alternative Living in Violent Environments
• Supporter of St. Louis Public Radio (KWMU 90.7 FM) and
Community Radio (KDHX 88.1 FM)
• Member of the Missouri Botanical Garden
• Runner-5K, Half and Full Marathon, Ragnar Relay from Miami to Key West
• Spending time in the great outdoors-hiking, camping and
fly fishing (preferably in Montana)
• Hearing live music